Keeper’s Mix for dogs and cats – 250g
Super-boost your pet’s diet with this unique blend of eight herbs to support all-round health.
Formulated using a blend of eight herbs, this supplement is perfectly balanced to provide natural antioxidants (to neutralise free radicals), vitamins, minerals, chlorophyll, fibres and complex bioactive compounds. Keeper’s Mix promotes all-round health, supporting vital organs and maintaining natural balance in your dog’s body, as well as encouraging a thick and healthy coat.
- Kelp Seaweed for minerals, coat growth and pigmentation. We recommend Keeper’s Mix as a dog coat supplement, as the kelp seaweed encourages healthy coat growth.
- Celery Seeds for suppleness and free movement. It’s important to look after your dog’s joints, as sadly their joints can wear as they age.
- Lucerne, also known as alfalfa, a nutritious plant that is a source of vitamins A, C & K. This herb provides essential vitamins to promote your dog’s health.
- Nettle is rich in chlorophyll, iron and vitamin C.
- Rosemary is good for digestion and easing flatulence, and can help maintain a healthy heart.
- Psyllium for a healthy bowel and digestion – excellent for improving the digestion of both raw and commercial dog food.
- Clivers help to maintain good kidney and bladder function, and help maintain clear skin.
- Wild Yam is useful to maintain a healthy intestine.